Other Links of Interest
Free LHM Resources - Topical Help Tips and Booklets
- offer insight into a variety of topics such as marriage, life issues, emotional strategies and spiritual matters, as well as order forms so that you can request a complimentary topical booklet.
Association of Lutheran Church Musicians
- ALCM is dedicated to the cause of strengthening the ministry of music in the Lutheran Church.
- A Christian-based community where you can enjoy bible reading, blogs, games, recipes, genealogy, web hosting and more.
International Lutheran Deaf Association
- An organization committed to spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ among deaf and hard-of-hearing people through mission work in the U.S. and around the world.
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans
- A organization, that helps its members achieve their financial goals and give back to their communities offering a broad range of financial products and services including life insurance, annuities, mutual funds, bank products and more.
Lutheran Church Charities
- The purpose of LCC is to initiate, develop, coordinate, promote and support a unified effort of Christian human care ministry working through churches.
Lutheran World Relief
- Affirming God’s love for all people, we work with Lutherans and partners around the world to end poverty, injustice, and human suffering.
Meaning of the LCMS Logo Cross
Introduced in 1984, the LCMS logo cross is three crosses in one. It declares that “we worship one God in Trinity and Trinity in Unity.” The open arms point upward toward God in prayer and openly receive God's grace. The lower arms point down, as if open to embrace the world with God's love. The 12 individual parts of the logo cross remind us of the 12 tribes of Israel and the 12 apostles. The four arms appear to be in motion, as we urgently tell the world what God's love in Jesus Christ means to us and, uniquely, as Missouri Synod Lutherans.